Reaching New Generation Through Biblical Education
The International Association for Biblical Education (IABE) is an accreditation body for Theological Institutions, founded in 2015 with the aim of promoting excellence in theological education. Our focus is to nurture and equip aspiring young men and women through Theological Institutions who are wholly committed to extending the Kingdom of God in their respective communities. With comprehensive standards tailored to meet the needs of our member institutions, IABE works closely with them to enhance their world-class accreditation status and quality. Our mandate is to authorize, recognize and accredit Bible Colleges and Seminaries that meet the highest level of learning and teaching in the pursuit of God’s will. We take pride in providing mentorship and guidance to our member Institutions as they strive for excellence in fulfilling their mission.
We envision uniting in the field of biblical education to effectively serve the Churches.
IABE exists to strengthen theological institutions by equipping and preparing dedicated men and women to fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ..
- To furnish a spiritual fellowship and mutual helpfulness among the member institutions for Biblical Education.
- To assist the institutions in offering Christian education for Christian Service through Biblical Education that affects students spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- To provide membership and certification of Bible Colleges and Seminaries.
- To make it possible for Biblical institutions for higher education to maintain the highest academic standard.
- To organize and conduct seminars, conferences, and Leadership development training programs.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We Believe: the Bible of 66 books is the inspired infallible and authoritative word of God given to men for every area of our life.
- We Believe: in one God eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe: in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth begotten by Holy Spirit, His sinless life, in His Miracles, in His Substitutionary and atonement death on the cross, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of The Father and present life there as the High Priest and Advocate.
- We Believe: the restoration and reconciliation plan through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ as a whole for the lost world.
- We Believe: that receiving Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior is the one and only way to the salvation of the lost and sinful men and enables them to be the sons of God.
- We Believe: in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and the present ministry of the Holy Spirit upon all the Flesh and spiritual fruit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe: in that church called out of darkness and is the body of Jesus Christ purchased by His Blood.
- We Believe: in the resurrection of both saves and losses for one to enter into eternal life and other eternal damnation in hell after the judgment of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We Believe: the bodily second coming of Jesus Christ in power and glory and the rapture of the Church.
International Association for Biblical Education – IABE is a Registered non-profit organization, under Indian Trust Act. Registered No. 41172101966. Permanent Account Number. AABTI9533K.